When it comes to third-party app stores, there are two such names which are better than most of the rivals. These are the TweakBox and TuTuApp app stores which have been used by many users across the world. However, the common question is which is the better App store: TweakBox or TuTuApp. Today, we have decided to solve the TweakBox vs TuTuApp face-off once and for all.
TweakBox vs TuTuApp: Features Face-Off
To be honest with you, the two apps are almost identical with a list of features which are nearly identical. That does not mean that both the apps are nearly similar. To this end, we have compiled a brief list of the features which will cover the two apps in brief but also in great detail.
Features of TuTuApp
The primary features of the TuTuApp are:
- You happily do not need to Jailbreak or root the device that you are using.
- You get to Download all of your favorite paid apps all for free.
- You get to enjoy the premium stuff inside apps for free.
- TuTuApp has got mods for all your games
- Finally, you get to download all your favorite paid games totally for free.
Features of TweakBox
The main features of the TweakBox app are:
- Again, you do not need to jailbreak or root the device.
- Get unfettered access to all the free paid apps
- Access all free hacked games at no cost
- Scanned with multiple antiviruses and declared safe to use.
Tweakbox vs TuTuApp: Verdict
At first glance, the two seem to be evenly matched with each other. However, the TuTuApp has certain advantages. For one, it works even with the best of the best as far as premium games are concerned. It also greatly helps in the conservation of the battery and is, therefore, a joy to use as well. Besides, the TuTuApp has a better and a more balanced interface which makes it enjoyable even for the non-tech friendly user.
The main area where the TuTuApp has an advantage is that it has a much smaller Apk file which can be downloaded from any reliable site and which is regularly updated. This is why we believe that in a face-off, the TuTuApp will win the race.
Hopefully, by now, you will have realized that the TweakBox vs TuTuApp face-off has been solved once and for all. Should you have anything to add to this list, you can comment to choose. Happy reading.